GoodCity.HK depends on our excellent volunteers, partners and financial sponsors to help us deliver services to those in need. Please join us.
GoodCity.HK has no salaried staff. Our main costs are in outsourced software development that allows us to expand and improve our services to the needy.
We are grateful to our key corporate partners for providing funding and world class services.
Major corporate sponsors are invited to talk with us about strategic plans for the use of their funds and the long-term growth and development of GoodCity.HK
Companies also are invited to sponsor a collection vehicle and to have their logo displayed on the truck!
Please contact us to learn more.
We are open to partnerships in a variety of areas including:
- Trucking & removal services
- Speciality logistics services (hardware systems, consulting etc.)
- Native app development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Other software development: Ruby, Rails, Ember.js, Node.js, others
- Marketing & PR
Reviewer: volunteer from your phone!
Our reviewers use their mobile phone to process offers in their spare time. You can volunteer from anywhere and spend just a few minutes a day.
- Bi-lingual preferred (can review offers in Chinese and English)
- Attend interview and half-day training
- Annual training refresher
- Must have a smart-phone with data connection.
Charity Liaison: volunteer 2+ days per week
GoodCity.HK provides donated goods to partner non-profit organisations in Hong Kong. Our charity liaison volunteers help non-profit organisations register with our service and learn how to use it effectively.
- Bi-lingual required (Chinese and English)
- Need to be a confident person willing to go and meet with our charity partners
- Must be willing to volunteer regularly (ideally 2+ days per week)
You will first volunteer at Crossroads in Tuen Mun to become familiar with your duties. Afterwards you will spend much of your time visiting and speaking with the non-profit organisations you are responsible for assisting.